- Gear Products & Manufacturing, Inc. is a Chicago area gear manufacture whose mission is to be successful by effectively utilizing the philosophies of high quality manufacturing to product products to customer specifications and use techniques of reverse engineering for after market gear products. The management team/owners have a combined 60 years of experience in the gear manufacturing industry.
- Gear Products & Manufacturing, Inc. was founded to provide gear products to OEM and MRO. It is an S-Corporation, with principal offices at 9007 S. Thomas Dr., Bridgeview, IL 60455.
- Gear Products & Manufacturing, Inc. is a power transmission manufacturer of open gear products. We sell to companies in broad markets from printing presses, agriculture, food machinery, off road machinery, mixing equipment, machine tool manufacturers and after market automobile restoration. The products are manufactured from customer drawings or from customer provided sample parts that are reverse engineered (i.e. copied). We have a strong knowledge-based management team with a combined sixty-years of experience in this industry.
- Gear Products & Manufacturing, Inc. is a niche player in the reverse engineered gear field focusing on value-added products for after market customers. When OEM parts are not readily available we can provide replacement parts.
- Paul Michaud - Primary responsibility: President
- Ed Blaszynski - Primary responsibility: Sales Engineer